Send In Form
Email A Tech
6 DISC CD CHANGERS
1998 Error code "PEO" on
display and won't play CD's at times.
1993-1997 Won't eject, accept, or read (skips) CD's.
1991-1992 CD Stuck but plays OK
1988-1990 Shows dashes across
display, won't accept.
- Skipping or Pausing of CD being played
- Won't eject
- Not reading CD but will load and eject OK
- Other problems (E-mail us with specifics)
- You can reset the changer by holding the eject button for about 5 seconds
and it will eject all the cd's so you can reload to see if it
will operate correctly after that.
- Tape decks that won't eject (in stereo)
- Radio cuts off (Email with specifics)
- Tape decks that play at the wrong speed (in stereo)
- Speakers or channels that cut out over bumps or are totally out. (E-mail
us with specifics)
- Temperature related problems, after warms up or cools down. (E-mail us
- Tape decks that the eject button doesn't work. (in stereo)
- Radio's that the sound or stations fade out or off. (E-mail us with
- Static or speakers cut out when turn volume control or background static
all the time.. (in stereo)
- Speakers or channels that cut out or are out totally (E-mail us with
- Radio goes off & on. If you just purchased car, the radio fuse may be loose. If not and
when you hit the dash beside the radio, it comes back on (in stereo)
Email a Tech
Top of page